Monday, July 7, 2008

COMPARE COMPARE WHICH SHOULD GO ON SITE!



Ok well when im unsatisfied with a illustration I usually will start over. I redid this self portrait. I first is the one in bright pink. which I think is too bright but at the same time I enjoy bright colors and the skin tone stands out. the second looks great but scanned in look too pale and not as bright. its out in a field so I think shouldnt the whole illustration be brighter? so Im asking anyone who sees this which looks best. I like them both for different reasons. VOTE VOTE VOTE! thanks. and no I dont have a huge ego where i must paint myself so many times...well sort of. lol

2 comments:

Roland Hulme said...

I prefer the red, definitely - far more dramatic.

Also, don't eat bees. They make your tongue swell.

jon said...

you should never stuff a beehive into your face during the day. at night maybe.