Sunday, April 22, 2007

aarrrggg roosters are so NOISY!


This is from this semester and my latest cutpaper illustration it is my Noise piece from senior sem...roosters arrggg so annoying and the background is SUPPOSE to be a sunrise but afew noticed it looks more like a beach, which I didnt notice until later. I love the color of the background i really dont want to go back and change it. As much as I like it I have been getting bored with the same routine of painting, cutting and then painting it again there are so many pieces to cut and paint over it would take me the rest of the night to glue it. I want to keep changing my style and medium. I dont want to do the same thing over and over again. mixing it up and challenging myself is what im currently after. so will I still be doing cutpaper. yes I will but I dont want to be known as a cutpaper illustrator.

No comments: